220V Automatic Sliding Door Electric Gate Opener
Sliding door opener description
- Power supply range: AC220V/110V±10% 50/60Hz
- Net weight: 8.5kg
- Max loading weight: 1800kg
- Working temperature of motor: -25 to +55 Celsius degree
- Working humidity: ≤85%
- Rated power: 200w
- Output gear module: M=4
- Output gear number: Z=16
- Open(close) speed: v=12m/min
- Maximum pull: 1100N
- Package one set in one carton
Functions of Sliding door opener :
1) Integrated mechanical and electrical, all functions on one controller
2) Radio controller or lines to control open, close and stop functions
3) Magnetic limit switch, the door stops when it moves to the limit
4) Accurate limit braking
5) Electronic soft-start
6) Dialing switches to adjust the motor rotation in both directions
7) Open and close limits have a self-locking function
8) Intelligent operation - if an obstacle is detected when the door is closing, it will reverse to open,
then after 10seconds it attempts to close automatically unless you press the stop keystroke
9) Movement indication - the indicator lights up when the door is moving
10) Optional line control or remote control
Each kit includes:
- 1 x motor
- 2 x remote controllers
- 1 x control panel
- 1 x base plate
- 2 x magnets
- 1 x user's manual
60μ F+14μ F
Overload protection temperature
Motor making technique
Die casting aluminum alloy
Max, weight of gate
sliding gate motor FAQ:
Communication with customers:
1 The motor runs but the sliding gate operator doesn't work.
A: Check whether the clutch is closed.
2 The power indicator light doesn't flash and the key doesn't react.
A: Check whether power is connected right.
B: Check whether the fusel is burned, it yes, please exchange it.
3 The opening and closing limit can not work.
A: Check whether the limit adjustment switch is installed right.
B: Check whether the limit iron is installed right. Adjust the
position of the limit iron.
4 Crash proof is not effective.
A: Check whether the connection of crash proof is correct.
B: Check whether the photocell is installed right.
C: Check whether the connection of the wire of the loop
detector is right .
5 When the gate just close up, it turns to open.
A: Check whether the voltage is normal.
B: If the crash proof equipment is installed, please check
whether it works well.
6 The remote control doesn't work
A: Check whether the battery is low. If yes, change it.
B: Check whether the code of the remote control is the same
with the code of the control panel.